Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is ABDM Grievance redressal system?
ABDM Grievance redressal system is an online portal used to address the complaints registered from different stakeholders under ABDM. Through this mechanism any one can lodge a complaint or grievance on the portal which will be addressed within a defined time frame.
2) Who can register a grievance?
A complaint can be registered by the any stakeholder who is registered as well as not registered under ABDM.
3) How do I lodge a grievance?
Please register your grievance on grievance.ndhm.gov.in or call at our toll free number 1800-11-4477 / 14477 or you may send your grievance via post on given below address To, Grievance Redressal officer Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, National Health Authority, 9th floor, Tower1 Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001
4) Do I have to login to register grievance ?
No login required. Grievance can be registered directly by filling the form online.
5) What happens when I lodge a grievance?
A Unique application number will be generated against each grievance case. The case will appear in the ABDM GRO's login for necessary action.
6) How do I track my application?
Grievance can be tracked on the ABDM Grievance redressal portal, using your Unique application number.
7) What will happen to the grievances?
Grievance will be sent to concerned authority/team for investigation and resolution
8) What will happen if the applicant is not satisfied with the resolution provided?
After resolution is provided applicant has the option to reopen the case if not satisfied.
9) What is the Turn Around Time (TAT) to resolve the grievance?
As per the Health Data Management policy the TAT to resolve a grievance is 30 days.
10) Who is ABDM GRO?
ABDM Grievance redressal officer is the Nodal person designated by the NHA to resolve grievance raised by different stakeholders.
11) I am facing difficulty in lodging grievance on the portal, what should I do?
You can also lodge your grievance by calling on our call centre number 1800-11-4477 / 14477
12) What is an IT incident in ABDM Grievance Management System ?
With reference to the ABDM an IT incident can be any unexpected event that disrupts the normal operation of the ABDM IT services which may involve technical downtime of our websites/portals or any other temporary glitch in the system.